diumenge, d’abril 15, 2007

why dumbledore didn't die - 1

I have thought too many times this theory that now I can’t help believing it. Call me crazy but not before reading this.

While I was reading the 6th book I already knew someone would die, someone who would be too important to Harry. I didn’t think about him being Ron or Hermione but Hagrid or Dobby; never Dumbledore, because without him, Harry is lost.

When I ended the book I cried, yes, I cried. I was feeling it so much! And then I ended up thinking and writing a theory. Now, if you are so kind please keep reading...I’ll tell you what really happened at HBP...well, what could have happened and was not. You understand the circumstances that made me imagine that theory, do you? After Dumbledore's death...I was SO sad...it could not have happened!! Dumbledore COULD NOT BE DEAD! What would Harry do after this?? Dear Dumbledore, this theory is for you.

The Death Scene: Harry and Dumbledore are on the Astronomy Tower having returned from retrieving the false Horcrux. Dumbledore is so weakened he can’t stand up himself but hits Harry with a total body bind so he, under the Invisibility Cloak, can’t interfere with whatever is going to happen. Then Draco comes in and has a long conversation with Dumbledore about him and his murder plans. Snape arrives and does the Avada Kedavra on Dumbledore, who falls over the tower. Dead.

There something wrong with this: Fawkes. Where is he? Really, in CoS Harry just needed say something loyal to Dumbledore and Fawkes was there. But Dumbledore is in mortal peril…where is Fawkes when is most needed??


----to be continued---- (he d'anar a dinar)

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

nose ingles....mmmmmmmmmmmm..pero toi de acuerdo XD !

eva potter ha dit...

akesi xd